Persons at client companies
2. Types of personal data processed
The Company is the data controller for the processing of personal data collected about the contacts of Customers and Potential Customers. Below you will find the Company’s contact details.
Hydrosafe ApS, CVR no. DK41510714
H. P. Hansens Plads 32 DK-4200 Slagelse
Tel. +45 24668997
Contact us at
if you have any questions about the Company’s processing of your personal data.
- Types of personal data processed
The Company processes the following personal data of Customer contacts.
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Job title/job function
- Department (if applicable)
- Industry (if applicable)
- IP address (see section 4.1.3)
If the Customer is your own sole trader, we may also collect the following information:
- Company registration no.
- Credit assessment of your sole trader business
The processing of the above personal data is necessary for the Company to perform the agreement with the Customer. If this information cannot be processed, the agreement with the Customer cannot be fulfilled. The information is collected from you and/or the Customer you represent.
The Company also keeps the Customers’ purchase history, i.e. information on products purchased, quantity, date and price.
3.2 Potential Customers
The Company processes information about the names, contact details and positions of Potential Customers. The information is collected from personal meetings, correspondence, our websites, subscribed newsletters, promotions, events, etc.
- Purpose, legal basis and retention period
4.1.1 Customer administration
Name and contact details are processed in order for the Company to complete the purchase, deliver the goods to the Customer and otherwise manage the Customer’s orders and service the Customer after the purchase, as well as to otherwise exercise its rights and fulfil its obligations under the agreement with the Customer. The processing is carried out on a balancing of interests basis, as the Company has a legitimate interest in being able to fulfil the contract with the Customer and provide the Customer with good service.
The registration number of sole traders is processed in connection with invoice purchases. The processing is carried out on the basis of a balancing of interests, since the Company has a legitimate interest in being able to establish the identity of the customer.
A credit assessment of sole traders may be processed in order for the Company to determine the Customer’s ability to pay. The processing is based on a balancing of interests, as the Company has a legitimate interest in assessing the possibility of obtaining payment.
The above information is kept as long as necessary for the above purposes.
4.1.2 Returns, warranty claims and product liability
The Company keeps records of the Customer’s purchase history and any correspondence and documentation relating to the products purchased by the Customer. Such documentation may include the name and other details of the contact person. The Company will retain this documentation for as long and to the extent necessary for the Company to provide the Customer with qualified post-purchase service and to handle any complaints, warranty claims and claims under the Product Liability Act. The data is kept for these purposes on the basis of a balancing of interests.
4.1.3 Direct marketing
The Company may also process your e-mail address for direct marketing purposes. The marketing consists of the Company sending, by e-mail, newsletters and offers on similar goods/services previously purchased by the sole trader or company in which you are employed.
Email newsletters and offers may be sent to sole traders for up to twelve (12) months after the Customer’s last purchase. Email newsletters and offers may be sent to contacts of corporate customers who are not sole traders for up to five (5) years after the Customer’s last purchase.
Newsletters and marketing emails will only be sent if you have not objected to such marketing and you can opt-out of our newsletters and marketing emails at any time. Contact the Company at
, or use the unsubscribe link provided in all newsletters/emails if you wish to unsubscribe.
The marketing is done on a balancing of interests basis, as the Company has a legitimate interest in marketing its products.
Notwithstanding the above, the Company may process your personal data if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation which requires processing under applicable law or in order for the Company to establish, exercise or defend against a legal claim.
- Who might we share your information with?
The Company may transfer your personal data to courier and transport companies, website developers/hosting companies and system providers. These recipients are only entitled to process your personal data on behalf of the Company in the context of performing a service for the Company. The Company takes all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferred to or shared with such selected third parties.
The Company may also disclose your personal data to authorities such as. Tax, if we are required to do so by law. If all or part of the Company is sold, the Company may transfer your personal data to a potential buyer of the business.
- Transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA?
Your personal data will only be processed within the EU/EEA.
- your rights
You have certain statutory rights that you can enforce against the Company. The following is a summary of these rights. You can find complete information about your rights in the GDPR, Chapters 3-5.
- Right of access/record access. You have the right to know whether the Company is processing personal data about you. If so, you have the right to be informed about, among other things, what personal data is processed, the purposes of the processing, which external recipients have access to your personal data and how long we keep your personal data.
- Right to data portability (sole traders only). If you are a customer and a sole trader, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that the Company transfers these personal data to another data controller. The right to data portability applies to personal data which is processed automatically and which is based on your consent or on a contract to which you are a party.
- Correction of inaccurate information. You have the right to request that the Company rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- Deletion of certain information. You have the right to request that the Company erases your personal data under certain conditions, for example that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data by the Company. Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the Company.
- Right to object to direct marketing.You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data by the Company for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, the Company shall, without undue delay, cease all direct marketing to you.
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data. In some cases, you have the right to request a restriction of the Company’s processing of your personal data. For example, if you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, you may request a restriction of processing until the Company has had the opportunity to establish the accuracy of the personal data.
- Complainant. If you wish to complain about the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge such a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Contact the Company at
if you wish to request access, data portability, rectification, erasure, objection or restriction.
Effective Date: 12-Dec-2022
Last Updated: 12-Dec-2022
What are cookies?
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser's official support documents.